1 post / 0 new
Front Door Skirt

What is the name of the decorative metal traditionally seen at the foot of some doors? I presume this is to protect the door from feet. I can't seem to find a term for it on the web.

Best regards,


Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.