In this episode:
New England might be Red Sox country but when it comes to old-school gutters, Yankee Gutters are a home run in the Northeast. The original Seaside Victorian project had Yankee Gutters and the Historic District Committee wants the restored house to have them as well. Kevin O’Connor finds lead carpenter Chris Manchester installing them in the back.
The Generation Next initiative continues with an apprentice learning the ropes with Jeff Sweenor’s electrician Ben Giles.
Kevin finds Ben and Zach Partington at another one of Jeff’s projects for a rough plumbing lesson. The homeowners want a tankless hot water system for the house. Richard Trethewey and plumber Josh Jordan show how the system they are installing will never run out of hot water.
Tom Silva and Jeff Sweenor install corbels on the porch.
Original Air Date: Jan 3, 2021 Season 19; Ep.9 23:42
Products and Services from this Episode
- Roof shingles manufacturer: CertainTeed
- Apprentice sponsor: Georgia Pacific
- Electrician: South Shore Electrical Contractors
- Hot water heater manufacturer: Navien
- Propane tank supplier: Newport Propane
- Plumbing contractor: Jordan Plumbing, (401) 284-1617