In this episode:
After nearly two years since the fire, the triple decker is just about ready for the homeowners to return. Host Kevin O’Connor checks out what’s left to do.
Although the front porch sustained no damage from the fire, homeowner Carol has asked for some improvements. Kevin finds mason Mark McCullough with Todd Jones working on the front steps, which is getting coats of epoxy applied.
Inside, Master Electrician Heath Eastman has a punch list of electrical projects and shows Kevin a new surge protector that’s new to the code.
Then, Kevin meets plumber Ronnette Taylor, who gets him to help her install a toilet in the first floor bathroom. Then, he meets a floor refinisher who is bringing back the original 100-year-old hardwood floors with sanding and coating.
Outside, the yard is getting cleaned up and ready for plantings and the old chainlink fencing is getting upgraded. Landscape contractor Jenn Nawada is with Dan McLaughlin and his crew installing a black aluminum fence in the front yard.
Original Air Date: May 30, 2021 Season 42; Ep.25 23:42
Products and Services from this Episode
- Epoxy supplier: Boston Garage
- Masonry services: MJM Masonry
- Electrical services: Eaton & Eastman
- Surge protector manufacturer: Schneider Electric
- Plumbing contractor: Firecode Design
- Toilet manufacturer: Sterling
- Toilet supplier: The Portland Group
- Floor refinisher contractor: Quality Floors Service Corp.
- Fencing installer: Pro Fence