Terminix offers multiple plans, which may differ based on your region and local branch availability. The general Pest Control Plan, available nationwide, has quarterly visit and one-time treatment options. For general pest control pricing, call your local Terminix branch or use Terminix’s online pricing tool. Terminix offers termite control, mosquito treatment, and several pest-specific plans. Below, we’ve detailed popular options.
Quarterly Pest Control Plan
The general quarterly Pest Control Plan includes the following:
- One comprehensive interior and exterior inspection and pest control treatment
- Quarterly exterior follow-up treatments
- Guaranteed reservice at no additional cost if pests return between treatments
The general Pest Control Plan protects customers from these 13 common household pests: house ants, cockroaches, non-dangerous spiders, mice, rats, scorpions, clothes moths, silverfish, centipedes, earwigs, crickets, millipedes, and paper wasps.
Terminix aims to stop termite infestation before it starts with its Terminix OnGuard Termite Protection System. This system is broken down into three steps:
- Terminix technicians install built-in stations 10 to 15 feet apart in the soil around your home to create a zone of protection.
- Termites feed on the bait and return to their colony with it, eliminating the remaining population.
- Your expert technician conducts annual inspections to monitor the stations for signs of termite activity.
You can purchase one of three termite protection plans:
- Basic Termite Plan: Includes the annual inspection, the OnGuard Termite Protection System, and Terminix’s free reservice guarantee
- Advanced Termite Plan: Includes everything in the Basic Termite Plan and an extended guarantee that provides free reservice and repairs for new termite damage
- Premium Termite Plan: Includes everything in the Advanced Termite Plan, plus household protection against 13 other pests
Quick Guard Mosquito Service
For its monthly mosquito service, Terminix performs an on-site inspection to create a customized treatment plan for your home. The initial treatment reduces mosquito populations and creates a protection zone that can last for several weeks. The polymer used in Quick Guard® shields the product during rain and lawn watering to maximize the mosquito protection duration.
Terminix also offers a one-time mosquito service that includes a single treatment.
Tick Defend System
This monthly service’s four-step approach targets common tick species, using a dual-action treatment of liquid and granules that create a barrier against the pests. The treatments start eliminating ticks immediately. You can also schedule a one-time tick treatment.
Bed Bug Removal
Terminix provides customized bed bug treatments to eliminate all bed bugs where they live and breed. First, a Terminix technician will perform a free, thorough inspection of your home, searching beds, furniture, and linens. Next, the technician will remove visible bed bugs and treat the area to eradicate any hidden bed bugs and eggs. Terminix uses a variety of methods, which may include steam, encasements, and monitoring devices.