Home>Discussions>PLUMBING>Water Heater - Draft Diverter
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Water Heater - Draft Diverter

During the demo phase of a remodel I misplaced the draft diverter on the top of my water heater. I have looked around @ a few home stores as well as the internet, but can't find one. Where could I get one?

Thanks for reading & any help!

Valencia, PA

Re: Water Heater - Draft Diverter

what i would do is check w/a plumbing contractor near you that does residental work and ask if they might have some old water heaters around that you could grab one from

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.