- Any work inside the electrical panel should be performed by a licensed electrician.
- Turn off the main power supply to the home and remove the circuit panel cover with a screwdriver.
- Attach the supplied CT clamps to the two hot leads entering the panel from the utility.
- Using the supplied wires, connect the monitor to a 240V double breaker for power.
- Attach the antenna to the monitor.
- Replace the circuit panel cover and restore utility power.
- Complete setup using the phone or tablet app.