1. Assemble the indoor garden kit according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Select the desired plant pods and put them in the provided cups.
3. Snap the lids onto the cups.
4. Place the cups into the holes in the kit in the desired orientation.
5. Cover each cup with a plastic cover to help germination.
6. Fill the reservoir with water.
7. Plug the kit into a regular 120V outlet. Unplug and plug it back in first thing in the morning so the light cycle roughly lines up with the regular daylight schedule.
Jenn helped the homeowner set up and plant a Smart Garden 9 indoor garden, which is manufactured by Click and Grow.