My Aunt is planing on buying a 1989 mobile home that had been kept up very nicely. It has a beautiful large gas fire place. Now our problem. My Aunt just had a knee replaced last year and will have her other one replaced with in this year. She can't get down on her hands and knees to light/start the fireplace. I have friends who have Gas fireplaces but they have light switches to light theirs. This would be ideal for my aunt. Is there a way to convert it to a switch? We would not be doing this project, we would be calling in a professional, but I am also wondering if this is possible, how much do you think something like this would cost on average? I don't know if it matters, but there is a cylindrical chimney coming out of the roof. Didn't know if this was maybe one a wood burning fireplace.