- The battery-powered generator can be trickled charged from any outlet or recharged from optional solar panels.
- Because the generator runs off a battery, it can be used indoors without fear of harmful combustibles in the air associated with gas-powered generators.
- The noise output is very low compared to a gas-powered generator.
- It has a maximum output of 1.8 kilowatts with a continuous output of about 1.8 kilowatts. That means it could run something like your refrigerator during a small power outage.
- It has two 120-volt outlets and two 5-volt USB outlets for phone charging and two 12-volt DC car lighter outlets.