It’s never too early to start shopping for holiday deals, and Amazon is full of them this month. We’ve rounded up our favorite early sales on tools and gadgets for your next DIY or home improvement project. From power tool sets to saws and wood-turning supplies, we’ve got something for someone special on your holiday list.
Top Black Friday Deals on Tools
If you’re looking for more options or this sander is temporarily out of stock, here are our top three alternatives:
- Best Random Orbital Sander: Makita Random Orbit Sander
- Best Belt Sander: Makita Belt Sander
- Best Pneumatic Sander: Ingersoll Rand Pneumatic Sander
If you’re hunting for other laser levels, here are three more options we love:
- Most Compact: Bosch Combination Point and Line Laser Level
- Best Kit: Pacific Laser Systems Green Line Laser Level Kit
- Best Range: Bosch Combination Laser Level
Other top choices for tool kits include:
- Best Power: Greenworks Cordless Drill Impact Driver Combo Kit
- Best Accessories: BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Drill & Home Tool Kit
- Best Multi-Tool Kit: Denali by SKIL 20V Cordless Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit
Three similar products offering holiday deals include:
- Best Single Router Tool: BOSCH PR20EVS Router Tool
- Most Adjustable: Hammerhead 10-Amp Router Kit
- Best Thickness Planer: Mophorn Thickness Planer
Many other tool sets are on sale this weekend, including:
- Best Case: Eastvolt 128-Piece Home Repair Tool Set
- Best Large Set: Craftsman 206-PC MECH TOOL SET
- Most Compact: CRAFTSMAN Mechanics Tool Set
If you have a vice for purchasing vises, take a look at these other Black Friday deals:
- Best Bench Vise: Mophorn Woodworking Bench Vise
- Best Milling Vise: HHIP Positive-Lock Milling Vise
- Best Entry-Level: Yost Tools Front Vise
For custom storage and transportation options, other products on sale include:
- Best Pegboard Tool Holder: Wall Control Pegboard Slotted Tool Holder
- Best Tool Belt: Custom Leathercraft Combo Tool Belt
- Best Tool Backpack: Fluke Pack30 Professional Tool Backpack
If you missed out on this deal, here are two alternatives on sale:
For larger or smaller jobs, check out other pressure washer deals this weekend:
- Best For Small Jobs: Greenworks 1600 PSI Pressure Washer
- Best Heavy-Duty: Karcher Electric Power Pressure Washer
If you need a different type of knife, some other deals to consider are:
- Best Miniature: Gerber Gear Pocket Knife Money Clip
- Best For Soft Materials: Bosch T113A3 3-Piece Knife
- Best Utility Knife: Slice Store Metal-Handle Utility Knife
To snag another lantern deal, check out these popular models:
- Longest Runtime: ENERGIZER LED Camping Lantern
- Best Brightness: Consciot LED Camping Lantern
- Best Collapsible: Etekcity LED Camping Lantern
If you need drill bits for a special project, here are some other recommendations on sale:
- Best For Stone: Bosch NS2000 Carbide Tipped Drill Bit Set
- Best Combination Set: Skil Corded Hammer Drill with 100pcs Drill Bit Set
- Best For Wood: BOSCH Daredevil 12 pc. Spade Bit Drill Bit Set
Other circular saws with reduced prices this holiday weekend include:
- Most Powerful: Makita 5007NK 7-1/4″ Circular Saw
- Best Visibility: SKIL Left Blade Sidewinder Circular Saw
- Best For Small Jobs: CRAFTSMAN Cordless Circular Saw
How To Choose the Best Tools For Black Friday
If you’re shopping for a loved one who loves to DIY, Black Friday tool deals are a great place to look. If you want to help someone get started on their tool collection, consider tools like screwdrivers, hammers, hand saws, bolt cutters or drills. If you’re shopping for a DIY master, surprise them with a new power tool like a benchtop drill press, impact driver, jigsaw, circular saw, or nailer. You could also look for tool accessories like toolboxes, tool bags, and safety glasses.
Frequently Asked Questions about Shopping for Tools
How much should I spend on a high-quality tool?
Tools will vary in price depending on the make, model, and power level. Consider how often you will use a tool before purchasing it. If you are committed to using a tool regularly for DIY projects, finding a durable, high-quality model may be worth the extra cost.
However, some inexpensive tools can still be effective, especially for light tasks. Hand tools are typically less costly than power tools. These may be more labor-intensive but work well for small jobs. However, if you’re an experienced handyperson, you may find that hand tools or beginner-level electric tools lack the features, durability, and power level of higher-end models.
Is Black Friday a good time to buy tools?
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are great times to buy tools and tool combo kits, especially on Amazon. Many top brands put tools on sale for the holiday season, so you can find great deals on nearly any tool you want to add to your collection.
What are the most trusted tool brands?
There are many companies that make high-quality tools, and it’s helpful to research what brands are best for each individual tool. However, overall, these companies are well-known for being the industry leaders when it comes to tools.
- Black + Decker
To share feedback or ask a question about this article, send a note to our Reviews team at email@example.com.