What You Missed: Live Q&A
Jenn Nawada tackles everything you want to know about spring lawn care
In early May, Kevin O’Connor and landscape designer Jenn Nawada fielded questions from garden-focused Insiders. Nawada, who runs her own Boston-based residential landscape design business, has been a consultant for TOH for more than nine years.
The questions she and Kevin addressed speak to the wide range of lawn and garden issues on people’s minds during this time of year, including
- whether to use landscape fabric under mulch
- ways to suppress weeds
- lawn treatments to kill moss
- how to fix lawn brown spots created by dogs
- how to kill grubs with a solution that won’t pollute the groundwater
- why lower branches on evergreen trees die
- how to stop chipmunks from ruining a yard
- tips for watering newly planted trees.
This access to TOH experts is available only to Insiders, so be sure to check the Events schedule on the Insider home page to see when the next Q&A will take place.