1 post / 0 new
Wavy brick work?

Looking for some input or any information any bodyssey has on brick work like the picture I posted. I've never seen this before and can't seem to find anything on the Internet. It's a house built in 1915 that I'm buying. I do have an inspection pending on the house but looking for any other input. Is this work common it sure looks intentional as some of the bricks are clearly rounded on top. I looked at it very closely but didn't think to take a picture so this screen shot is all I have. 


Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.