2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shrub removal

I don't know if this belongs in the tools and product section. However, I'm trying to find the name of the tool that was used in an episode of TOH to remove a bunch of shrubs. It was one piece that had to different parts connected.


Re: Shrub removal

I suspect you're referring to a Mattock.

Here's a description of the mattock.

Google it if you want to see pictures.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.