2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Replace Corner Bead

I would like to replace the standard corner bead in my condo in two sliding glass doors and six windows with Bullnose Corner Bead. What would be the steps and easiest way to do this?"

Re: Replace Corner Bead

trim tex makes a wide bull nose bead that should go over the existing corner. just use some spray adhesive to attach it then finish it out and repaint the walls.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.