3 posts / 0 new
Last post
OLD Rowhouse in DC

I just puchased a Row House in DC. These houses had glass above entry door way. trying to replace, not sure what it's called. Any Help would be great. Thanks!

Re: OLD Rowhouse in DC

Hi ggant--

If you're talking about the window itself, that's called a transom. If you're asking what kind of glass it is, I can't help unless I have a better description!!

Re: OLD Rowhouse in DC

Are they broken or missing?

I'm on the DC craigslist often & I (unfortunately) see folks getting rid of old sash now & then. Get some of the old wavy glass & replace.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.