In this video, This Old House general contractor shows us how to make a simple DIY work glove holder using a few tools that can be found at your local home center.
Steps for Making a Work Glove Holder
- Drill a small hole in one side of the spring clamp.
- Feed the string through the hole. An awl can assist with this.
- Fold the string over the clamp to hold it in position.
- After attaching all the desired clamps, tie a knot in the top.
- Clip gloves to the spring clamps.
- Hang the whole assembly on a nail or hook.