This Old House is the number one multi-platform home enthusiast brand, serving over 33 million consumers each month with trusted information and expert advice through its EMMY award-winning television shows This Old House and Ask This Old House on PBS (started airing 1979), its highly regarded This Old House magazine and its inspiration and information-driven digital properties, including Webby Award-winning thisoldhouse.com
Established as This Old House Ventures, LLC, the company is headquartered in Stamford, CT, with offices in New York, Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta, and Concord, MA. Need to get in touch with us? See Quick Reference links below
- Connect with TOH on social media! Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. (You can find each of the TOH TV guys on Twitter here.) Check us out on Google+ and Tumblr, too! See our blog for small-space dwellers, This Old Apartment on Tumblr. Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to our home-improvement newsletters by clicking here.
- Learn more about subscribing to This Old House magazine by clicking here.
- Join our INSIDER Membership Program for superfans of TOH here.
- Want to advertise with us? Email us at [email protected] or download our 2018 Media Kit.
- Have questions, concerns, or comments? Visit our Contact Us page for mailing addresses, e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
- Check local listings to find This Old House and Ask This Old House near you
- Apply to be on Ask This Old House
- Learn more about our GenerationNEXT apprentice program
- Learn more about the Centriq home-management mobile app
- Learn more about TOH-Approved house plans and our partnership with The House Designers
- Enter Reader Remodel Contests for a chance to be featured and win great prizes
- See the latest TOH Top 100 Best New Home Products
- Bookmark our Where to Watch guide for full episodes of This Old House and Ask This Old House