Gabled dormers
Photo: Nancy Andrews
« »


Gabled dormers have a peak at the top and a roof that slopes downward on either side. This is the most common type of dormer. The design works well with a wide array of architectural styles, including Queen Anne Victorian, Tudor and Craftsman. Gabled dormers are also found on Colonial Revival and Gothic Revival houses and on houses in the French Eclectic style.
Ask TOH users about Windows

Contribute to This Story Below