2 posts / 0 new
Last post

my house is made out of the masonry block. I've read few posts on how to stucco my walls and all of them either tell me to pressure wash the paint off or use the mesh before I apply the stucco. Home Depot representative told me that there is a liquid that I could apply directly on the paint with the paint roller and this should be enough unless I have any wooden surfaces. If I do I would have to use the mesh. please let me know if any of you ever heard about this liquid?:rolleyes:
Thank you

Re: stucco

Yes its called bonding agent. Goes by many different brand names' Hope this helps:)

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.