home inspection photo of rat fried in open knockout
Photo: Luciano Marquez
»

I Smell a Rat

This is a photograph of a rat that entered an electrical panel through an open knockout. When it came in contact with the grounded box, it got fried! I show this picture, which I carry to all inspections, to homeowners who pooh-pooh my complaint of open knock-outs at electrical panels.



Luciano Marquez
Mr. Home Inspector
Union City, N.J.

courtesy of the ASHI Reporter
Ask TOH users about Health & Safety

Contribute to This Story Below