Future House | Drinking Water from Thin Air
Ask This Old House smart technology expert Ross Trethewey finds a solar panel that can generate clean drinking water out of thin air
- Mount the redwood boards to structure in the roof with lag bolts.
- Connect the mounting bracket to the redwood boards using lag bolts.
- Connect the solar panel array to the mounting bracket.
- Connect the 3⁄8” water line to the water reservoir and the water reservoir to the house.
- From the inside, connect the water line to the refrigerator or a dedicated faucet.
The materials required to install these panels are included with the array.