5 out of 5Hard
Varies based on system size
- Before doing any electrical work, ensure the power is turned off at the breaker panel. Professional installation is recommended for this project.
- Run four 12 gauge conductors from a 240V breaker at the main electrical panel to the location
- Attach battery brackets to structure.
- Run electrical conduit between each bracket.
- Run four 12 gauge conductors between each bracket. Strip the ends of the conductors and insert them into the appropriate slot of the bracket.
- Attach each battery to the wall mount bracket.
- Plug the battery into the port on the bracket.
- Restore power to the circuit.