5 out of 5Hard
- Remove plants that require too much water.
- To make it easier to remove shrubs, use a good pair of loppers to cut down to the stump, then dig out the stump with a shovel.
- Hire a professional to remove any trees that need to be taken down.
- Install drip irrigation to keep plants watered more efficiently.
- Structure plantings around the drip irrigation system to use less water.
Special assistance with this project was provided by Mat Baroudi of An English Gardener Landscaping and the Southern Nevada Water Authority.