LIMITED TIME ONLY | New Lighting from Project 62 + Leanne Ford for Target
February 10, 2019
Designer lighting can put a dent in your wallet. Get the look without breaking the bank thanks to Leanne Ford and Target! Shop more than 30 modern and elegant lighting pieces – from large floor lamps to hanging pendants, starting at just $30
See Your Home In Its Best Light with Leanne Ford’s New Only-at-Target Collection
Interior designer Leanne Ford knows a thing or two about creating beautiful spaces (after all, she’s the vision behind Leanne Ford Interiors and co-host of HGTV’s “Restored by the Fords”). Now she’s teaming up with Target to shed light on one often-overlooked detail that can totally transform your home. “Lighting is everything,” says Leanne. “It's one of the most important elements in a space, if not the most important. And if you pick the right piece, it doubles as a work of art.” Well, friends, get ready to illuminate your favorite space—Leanne’s created a limited-time collection of modern (and amazingly affordable) lighting options for Project 62, only at Target.
Project 62 + Leanne Ford boasts more than 30 simple, elegant pieces—from table and floor lamps to pendant and sconce fixtures—all designed with extra touches (Fabric-covered cords and the perfect bulbs already included? Yes, please!) that make it easy to light up your life. The best part? You can definitely afford this luxe look (prices start at just $29.99). And you won’t have to wait long—the collection arrives in Target stores and on Target.com beginning Feb. 10. Leanne's favorite things about this line:
- Light bulbs included. The light bulb is just as important as the rest of the piece, especially in these open-style lights. That's why I was so excited to include the bulbs. We are able to help create and control the look of the bulb, but also the type of light it gives off. Those are two big wins for me as a designer.
- Fabric-covered cords. The cord and canopy are often overlooked on lights, but why? They are just as visible as the rest of the light. Someday in the future everything may be cordless but until then, let's just make them look good! The fabric-covered cord elevates the entire fixture.
- Substantial materials. I was passionate about making these lights feeling substantial in your hand, so we used real, strong materials. Nothing feels cheap.
- Great scale. I really wanted to offer oversized options, and these are, without a doubt, my favorites in the collection. The bigger the better. Seriously, when in doubt go for the bigger size—it will create a bigger impact in your space.
- Incredible value. I was blown away with how the Target team captured all of my design elements while still keeping the prices so attainable. I still can't believe it! When I see the prices on the box I just have to smile. So many more people are going to be able to bring elevated, beautiful lighting into their home with prices like this. That makes me happy.
Here are some of our favorite lights in the line:
Measures 14 inches (H) x 27.5 inches (W) x 27.5 inches (D).
About $149.99, Target
Measures about 52.75 inches (H) x 14.5 inches (W) x 14.5 inches (D).
About $89.99; Target
Measures about 28 inches (H) x 27 inches (W) x 27 inches (D).
About $69.99, Target
Measures about 8.75 inches (H) x 5 inches (W) x 5 inches (D).
About $29.99; Target