How to Repair Drip Irrigation
In this how-to video, This Old House landscape contractor Roger Cook fixes a severed irrigation line
In this video, This Old House landscape contractor Roger Cook explains how to repair drip irrigation.
1. Turn off the water to the drip-irrigation system.
2. Locate and dig up the damaged section of irrigation hose.
3. Force a plastic union fitting into each end of the severed irrigation hose.
4. Poke hole in the irrigation hose, then install a pressure-sensing device into the hole.
5. Turn water back on and test the repair.
6. Cover the repaired section of hose with mulch or soil.
See products and services from this episode