If you’re looking for Aire Serv reviews, you’re in the right place. In this article, the This Old House Reviews Team shares customer reviews of the company and examines its services, guarantees, availability, and more. To schedule an appointment with Aire Serv, call the company at 855-679-0011 or use the company’s appointment scheduling tool.
Aire Serv Background and Availability
Founded in 1992, Aire Serv is a provider of heating and air conditioning services in the United States and Canada. Aire Serv is available in 47 states, excluding Hawaii, Rhode Island, and Vermont. The company performs service and repairs on all brands and types of heater and air conditioning equipment, and it offers 24/7 emergency services.
Pros and Cons of Aire Serv
|Available 24/7 and offers emergency services||Doesn’t provide plumbing services|
|Offers multiple customer guarantees||Not available in Hawaii, Rhode Island, or Vermont|
|Doesn’t have an overtime charge|
|A technician calls or texts you 30 minutes before arrival|
Aire Serv Coverage
Aire Serv provides five core services: heating, cooling, indoor air quality, commercial services, and other services. Here’s a list of the specific services included in each of the company’s verticals:
- Heating: Furnace maintenance, furnace repair, furnace replacement, heater maintenance, heater repair, heater replacement, heat pumps, boilers, and radiator heating systems
- Cooling: Air conditioner maintenance, air conditioner repair, air conditioner replacement, ductless split AC systems, and air conditioner installation
- Indoor air quality (IAQ): IAQ improvement, IAQ testing, and air purifier systems
- Commercial: Commercial fans, commercial refrigeration, commercial AC maintenance, commercial AC repair, commercial AC replacement, commercial furnace maintenance, commercial furnace repair, and commercial furnace replacement
- Other services: Geothermal heating and cooling, emergency HVAC services, air duct cleaning, ductwork installation, water heater services, water heater replacement, water heater repair, water heater installation, sump pump services, whole-house water systems, thermostat replacement, carbon monoxide and smoke detectors, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, thermostat installation, air purification, attic exhaust fan installation, and whole-house fans
Aire Serv’s Advantage Plan is a scheduled maintenance and benefits program that includes:
- Scheduled maintenance and performance tune-up
- Discounted pricing
- Preferred customer status and priority service/scheduling
You can learn more about this program by calling the company at 855-679-0011.
Aire Serv provides six different guarantees to customers, which are listed below:
- Performance guarantee—If a homeowner’s system doesn’t heat or cool the home to the company’s designed temperatures, the company will correct the issue at no charge to the homeowner.
- Satisfaction guarantee—Homeowners who purchase a system through Aire Serv and aren’t satisfied at any time during the first 12 months of usage can get it repaired or replaced for free with a system of equal value.
- No lemon guarantee—If a homeowner’s compressor or heat exchanger fails, Aire Serv will install a new indoor or outdoor unit at no cost to the homeowner.
- Money-back guarantee—If a homeowner isn’t satisfied with the quality of air in their home, Aire Serv will remove the air filtration system and refund that part of the homeowner’s investment.
- System assurance guarantee—Aire Serv’s full coverage guarantee covers every component of the installation.
- No quibble guarantee—If anything is found to be missing with the proper operation of a system, Aire Serv will fix it at no cost to the homeowner.
Note: The first three guarantees apply to the company’s heating and cooling components, while the money-back guarantee applies only to the air quality products installed.
How Much Does Aire Serv Charge?
The cost of Aire Serv services depends on the specific action needed by a homeowner. The company offers upfront pricing and charges by the job, not by the hour. To get a quote and set up an appointment with Aire Serv, call the company at 855-679-0011.
Aire Serv provides 24/7 customer service and homeowners can contact the company by using the online appointment request tool or by calling 855-679-0011. Additionally, Aire Serv takes it a step further by enforcing basic preventative safety measures that follow the guidelines set forth by the CDC and other health agencies, including keeping the recommended six feet from people, cleaning frequently touched surfaces, and staying home when sick.
Aire Serv Reviews
The This Old House Reviews Team found that Aire Serv reviews from customers are, on average, very positive. As seen in the table below, the company earned excellent reviews from customers in Chesapeake, Virginia.
Aire Serv Customer Reviews in Chesapeake, Virginia
|Review Website||Average Star Rating|
|Review Website||Average Star Rating|
|5.0 star rating (out of 5) based on 25 Google reviews|
|Better Business Bureau (BBB)||5.0 star rating (out of 5) based on 3 BBB reviews|
|5.0 star rating (out of 5) based on 1 Facebook review|
Here’s a sampling of Aire Serv reviews:
“[My technicians] were polite, worked hard, and did a great job even though our attic space was small and miserably hot to work in. They’re a great team and we appreciate their work.” — Lee Shockley via Facebook on July 22, 2020
“Aire Serv was incredibly polite and professional while consulting with me over the phone. [My] maintenance [professional] was courteous, professional, and very thorough. He explained everything that needed [to be] done and was very responsive to any questions that I had.” — Jenny Rinder via Facebook on June 8, 2020
“Aire Serv [helped] me and my family on their busy schedule during the Christmas holiday so that we could have much-needed heat. Dusty spent time explaining the issues and fixed them in a timely manner. Thanks again!” — Christopher Hickey via Google in January 2020
With its multiple customer guarantees, upfront pricing, and 24/7 availability, Aire Serv is a good option for homeowners who need HVAC services. Before scheduling an appointment for your HVAC system, we recommend getting a few quotes from a variety of providers and researching third-party reviews for the Aire Serv location closest to your home since the quality of service may depend on local management.
Aire Serv Overview
- Company name: Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning
- CEO: Steve Crocker
- Years in business: 28
- Headquarters: 328 Derby Avenue, Derby, CT 06418
- Phone: 855-679-0011
- Website: https://www.aireserv.com/
Frequently Asked Questions About Aire Serv
Does Aire Serv work on holidays?
At participating locations, Aire Serv offers 24-hour emergency services on holidays, with no overtime charge.
Can Aire Serv come visit me after working hours?
Yes, Aire Serv employees serve customers after business hours and don’t include an overtime charge at participating locations.
How soon can someone visit my home?
Aire Serv schedules its calls on a first-come, first-serve basis and will send a technician to your home as soon as possible.
How much does Aire Serv charge for a service call?
Aire Serv charges by the job, not by the hour. The fee for an initial visit may be waived in some locations if the homeowner chooses to have Aire Serv perform a full repair.
To share feedback or ask a question about this article, send a note to our Reviews Team at email@example.com.