2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wood Storm Door Hardware

I have a old wood storm door. The wood framed storm panel and the framed screen panel are flush with the door face. There are internal pivoting paddles that hold the panels in that drop down by turning a surface screw. Do you know what these are called and where to get some? I saw this questions asked, but there was no response.

Re: Wood Storm Door Hardware

I have that same door! :D I haven't seen the paddles anywhere, but I haven't been looking for them either.

This is what you mean....right?

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.