2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Window mullin pins

I have removable wooden window mullins .Held in place by plastic headed pins that look similiar to map pins . The manufacturer was I believe was Ponte windows out of Sashinton stste who I can no longer locate. I need replacement pins .Does any one know where to obtain such an item ?Or have an alternative suggestion?

Re: Window mullin pins

I know the pins you're talking about but haven't had to look for them, myself. If I needed them, I'd look in the yellow pages for a dealer who sells Anderson, Pella, or one of the other higher end windows. They may carry the pins in stock and sell you some. I doubt that Home Depot or one of those places would have them.

Good Luck.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.