1 post / 0 new
Whirlpool Insert?

I am looking for an insert to change my bathtub into a whirlpool bath. I saw a device on the show that caught my eye but I have no idea where to find it, and I don't remember what it's called! Can anybody help me out?

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.