Home>Discussions>YARD & GARDEN>Where to get a "SuperScoop"
1 post / 0 new
Where to get a "SuperScoop"

A number of years ago I purchased a product from an TV ad called the "SuperScoop" Essentially it was a 25-40 gal. barrell with a snap out bottom and a handle that snapped down to lock in plastic bag and the top was shaped like a scoop. Also came with a hand held short rake that looked like a giant hand.
Does anyone know where I can get another ???

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.