2 posts / 0 new
Last post
what tool is this

im sure its not for working on houses,but im at a loss here

Re: what tool is this

It is a valve grinder, used to resurface intake and exhaust valves in cylinder heads.

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.