Home>Discussions>TOOLS & PRODUCTS>What is this tool?
1 post / 0 new
What is this tool?

Please help identify this tool! We found it in a toolbox we purchased at a yard sale for my father. It stumped him, and that is pretty hard to do. He thinks it might be to tie a knot in a rope but we have no idea. The metal ring slides but does not come off. Any ideas?

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.