1 post / 0 new
What style is this?

I am looking to furnish my new home and want to get ideas of furniture online. I love the Restoration Hardware look of clean lines and dark wood, etc. (see attached photos). What do you call this style of furnishings/decorating? I am having a hard time finding examples of this when trying to google it. THANKS!

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.