Home>Discussions>BATHROOMS>What is this shower?
1 post / 0 new
What is this shower?

I am wondering if anyone has seen a shower that looks like this -what’s it called? Where can I get a new door for it?  I tried searching for everything and come up empty...someone suggested it’s called a moonshower but can’t find anything about that either.  

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.