Home>Discussions>YARD & GARDEN>What is the name for this type of building?
1 post / 0 new
What is the name for this type of building?

I have seen this type of building since my childhood and I want to find more information about why they are built in this fashion. They are usually used for poultry houses or to keep goats.  I would like to find plans to build one but I cant find out what the building is actually called. The old timers say they have to face a certain direction to keep the right temperature. Please help.


Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.