Home>Discussions>TOOLS & PRODUCTS>What is this Marke HirschTool?
4 posts / 0 new
Last post
What is this Marke HirschTool?

I am trying to identify what this tool was used for. Marked Marke Hirsch 1.5mm. Has different adjustments and a spring. Thanks for your help!

Re: What is this Marke HirschTool?

I think it's a gizmo but I'm not to sure

Re: What is this Marke HirschTool?

Looks like a crimp joint cutter. Used for joining metal roofing so that the overlaps in the standing seams are pierced together locking them to each other. Never seen one, but this looks like what it would do. The L-shaped stop sets the offset of the crimp, and the setscrew/jam nut sets the depth of the piercing.
My guess, anyway.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.