Home>Discussions>TV>Ask This Old House>What is it : Looking for featured product
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
What is it : Looking for featured product

Was watching the show last night and in the "what is it" segment the guys presented a tool usefull to hold large tarps. It consisted in two yellow interlocking tubes that could lock over a large tarp to hold it.

The show was presented last night (January 29th in Montréal,Qc so broadcast from vermont somewhere) on PBS but I can't find the show number anywere.

Info would be usefull.

Thanks in advance.

Re: What is it : Looking for featured product

It was called EZ-Grabit. Here's one source http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&p=62003&cat=51&ap=2


Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.