2 posts / 0 new
Last post
What is it? #814

What was name and where can the tool that reads all gardening information be purchased? It is the one that looked like a flower and took temperatures and sunlight conditions that was plugged into computer and so on?


Re: What is it? #814

I just saw that recently. It's called the EasyBloom plant sensor. I saw it on Amazon.com; I'm sure you could find it elsewhere online as well.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.