Home>Discussions>PLUMBING>water valve related
1 post / 0 new
water valve related

Is there device that you are able to put onto the end of a water outlet, say to you sink or toliet that if the feed line from the valve to the sink or toliet bursts it will automatically shut the water off,something like they have for the washer hoses?

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.