3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Larry A. Mast
Water Usage Sensor

Is there a programmable sensor available that will detect abnormally high volumes of water usage?

Re: Water Usage Sensor

Well-- you need a flow sensor in the water line and a meter to read the sensor.
If this is for your home you have one --- the water meter.

Re: Water Usage Sensor

Hi Larry,
Please see my thread titled, Measuring Water Flow. This might help.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.