Home>Discussions>KITCHENS>water hammering
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
water hammering


Several months ago the show did a segment on water hammering.
Does anyone remember the diaphram product that was attached to the water heater?
Make and model and where to obtain?

Any help is appreciated.

Charles & Karen

Re: water hammering

I'm guessing your thinking about an expansion tank.
Google " expansion tank" you should find plenty of information.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.