2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Water-damaged flooring

I have water-damaged hard wood flooring at my foyer entrance and the wood has been discontinued. I am now in search of a way to repair this area.

Re: Water-damaged flooring

it might be a thought to replace the flooring with tile, if it is an area that gets wet regularly like a foyer.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.