2 posts / 0 new
Last post

My walkway leading up to my house is starting to sink and pull away from the other slab of concrete. I saw on TOH a long time ago from what I can remember that a Company came in a drilled a hole into the concrete and with pressure concrete raised the slab back to it orginal height and then they put the cirlce concrete that they drill out back in. Does anyone rember the company that they used to do this or can anyone recommend a company to me. I live in Taunton Massachusetts. Also I see now a days that between the two concrete slabs that they put some sourt of rubber sustance in which gives it more flexability does anyone know what this is called as well? Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Re: Walkway

Generically it's called "mudjacking". I've heard pros and cons about it, but never used it.

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.