2 posts / 0 new
Last post
vinyl post

does anyone know the name of the post i'm looking for,it's a vinyl post 4x4 with a 4x4 r.r.t inside and the bottom is cut out like a L shape so it can be mounted to a wall .thanks..

Re: vinyl post

you might try fypon, or trex makes on that goes over a wood post, or call a fence company that does plastic fence.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.