Home>Discussions>TV>Ask This Old House> V-shaped grinding router bit?
1 post / 0 new
V-shaped grinding router bit?

Tom did a window repair with epoxy. To prep the window, he used a v-shaped router bit to grind away the wood.

I haven’t been able to find one for the life of me. Any advice?

Here’s the video:


Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.