Home>Discussions>PLUMBING>Unusual faucet attachment
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Unusual faucet attachment

I'm looking to replace my kitchen faucet. When I looked underneath to unscrew the nut holding the faucet in place, it was a weird triangular piece. I've attached a picture of what I saw. I don't know how to undo this piece, or why it was put there in the first place rather than a round nut.  Does anyone know what this connection is and how to remove it to replace the faucet?

Re: Unusual faucet attachment

It looks like a plastic faucet nut with a finger tightening extension. Not sure how you can turn it with the sink inplace.



Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.