I have a 2 yr old traditional style home in Georgia. After purchasing I noticed water damage on hardwood flooring next to a fireplace. The fireplace is on an exterior wall. It is stacked stone of some sort. It is not wet. The surrounding walls are not wet. That section of the house sits a couple of feet above ground level. I don't think I have a plumbing leak. The water seems to be seeping in from underneath the floor and is worst right next to the fireplace. What is going on? What kind of professional to I need to call? Roofer? Mason worker? I don't know what I'm doing here and my builder has gone bankrupt and is nowhere to be found. I need to get this right on the first try. I don't have a lot of money to fool around with.