2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Type of walls

I bought an old early 1900's house and the walls aren't plaster or drywall. They area almost like a thick wallpaper that is over the lathes. Can anyone tell me what this is and how can I replace it?

Re: Type of walls

It may be lincrusta. Just do a search using that term.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.