3 posts / 0 new
Last post

Several years ago I purchased a device to remove flood lamps from recessed fixtures, it was called "TURN-A-LIGHT". It was a rubber bulb attached to a foot long tube and then to a suction cup, It worked great but the dog got to it and now I can't find another. I swear it was featured on Ask This Old House but i cannot find it anywhere. Can any one help?

Re: Turn-a-light
Re: Turn-a-light

There's also a catalogue called 'Hard to Find Tools' with some nifty things like that.

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.