Well, basicly we moved into our home about a year ago and there is a flood light on one side that i have no idea where the switch is, or if there even is one. I have tried every switch in the house and it won't turn on. The bulbs are good and i pulled the cover off the the wiring is connected and heads into the stucco into the wall. I just don't know where it goes from there. Is there an easy way to trace the wiring and possibly find if there is a problem, a switch somewhere that has been covered, or if it really just isn't connected?